Welcome to Youcanspeakup.com!
These conditions and limitations govern the use of Youcanspeakup.com’s website, which is accessible at https://youcanspeakup.com.
We assume that you agree to the terms and conditions if you access this website. If you do not accept to follow all of the conditions stated on this page, do not use Youcanspeakup.com.
“Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs on this website and complies with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Us,” “We,” and “Our” all refer to our Company.
All phrases relate to the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in terms of provisioning stated services, subject to and governed by Dutch law. Any use of the words singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they is taken as interchangeable and hence denotes the same thing.
Unless otherwise specified, Youcanspeakup.com and/or its licensees hold the copyright for all of the material on the website. It is forbidden to use or exploit any intellectual property rights. You may use it for your own purposes, subject to the conditions set forth in this agreement, at Youcanspeakup.com.
You must not:
- Republish material from Youcanspeakup.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Youcanspeakup.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Youcanspeakup.com
- Redistribute content from Youcanspeakup.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Users may post and exchange thoughts and information in specific parts of the website, which is available via portions of the website. Prior to their existence on the website, Youcanspeakup.com does not screen, edit, publish, or examine comments. Youcanspeakup.com, its employees, and/or affiliates do not endorse the comments expressed. The views and opinions expressed by people who contribute are theirs alone. Youcanspeakup.com will not be responsible for the Comments, for any liability, damages, or expenses incurred as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website to the extent allowed by applicable laws.
All Comments will be monitored and any that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or that breach these Rules and Conditions will be removed by Youcanspeakup.com.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the legal rights and consent to publish the Comments on our website;
- The Comments do not infringe on any third party’s intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patents, or trademarks.
- This includes any defamatory, libelous, offensive, filthy, or otherwise unlawful content that is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Youcanspeakup.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Youcanspeakup.com, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Youcanspeakup.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Youcanspeakup.com’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.